WHAT ARE VERIFIED MARK CERTIFICATES?
Verified Mark Certificates (VMCs) allow you to render your logo next to the “sender” field in email clients so that users see your mark—and that your organization has been authenticated—before they even open your message. It's the email equivalent of a checkmark on social media, with added validation and security requirements to help protect your customers and your brand against phishing and spoofing attacks.
HOW DO VMCS WORK?
Logo-verified email is part of a groundbreaking initiative—in cooperation with Brand Indicators for Message Identification (BIMI) and email client providers— to promote a consistent, trusted and visually authenticatable email experience for both businesses and consumers.
- Higher engagement rates - After implementing a VMC, businesses experience a 10% increase to engagement rates on average.
- Brand consistency – Unify your communications and provide a more recognizable messaging experience.
- Greater authenticity – When customers see your verified logo, they’ll instantly associate it with trust and peace of mind.
- Stand out from the rest – Our inboxes are cluttered and it’s easy for messages to get lost in the shuffle.
- VMCs help yours get consistently opened.
- Better brand impressions - Recipients don’t just see a generic avatar or initials in their inbox, but your unique and professional brand logo.
IT & Security Benefits
- Put your security on display – Recipients will see a visual indicator that you’re dedicated to implementing the highest levels of email security via DMARC.
- Stop phishing – Thanks to encryption and digital signatures, VMCs cant be forged. In combination with DMARC, they make it much harder for hackers to succeed with identity-focused attacks.
- Mandatory DMARC – DMARC gives IT departments a higher level of visibility and control over the messages that are coming in and out of the organization.
- Improved detection – With DMARC enforcement, it’s much easier to identify how often attackers are targeting your organization and the methods they’re using.
- Reliability and consistency – The combination of DMARC and VMCs not only keep phishing attempts at bay but ensure that legitimate emails are consistently delivered.